If you’ve purchased the perfect sofa, bed, mattress or armchair, and need assistance getting your new furniture home, we’re here to help! At Furniture Zone, we aim to keep our delivery costs as low as possible, therefore we offer a basic front door delivery program. This service allows us to drop the products off at your front door and then you take care of the rest. We also understand that everyone’s needs are different. We therefore also offer additional services such as assembly, removal of your existing product and in selected locations even Saturday deliveries.
Pricing is calculated by zone and the category of product you are purchasing. Please contact your local Furniture Zone gallery for pricing guides.Contact Your Local Gallery
To get an indication on delivery timeframes, contact your local Furniture Zone gallery. Please keep in mind however that any timelines quoted are indicative only and we will not be held liable for any delays. Please be aware of this when placing your order.
A member from your local Furniture Zone gallery will call you when your stock has arrived to coordinate a convenient delivery time. Please ensure we have your correct address and telephone number on your invoice.
Tips for Home Deliveries
In order for your delivery to be as easy as possible, please read the following information prior to receiving delivery of your stock:
- Remove any pictures, mirrors, nails, plants and tables from walls and walkways that lie in the pathway of your intended item.
- Remove any breakable objects in the delivery area.
- Lay rugs, blankets or casters down to protect wood, tile floors or carpets during delivery as drivers are unable to remove shoes due to O.H. & S.laws whilst delivering goods.
- If furniture is to be placed on wood floors, place pieces of cloth under the legs or casters of furniture.
- Any damage must be reported immediately to the driver
- Please ensure you are home on the day of delivery