A message to our customers
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we wanted to share with you some important information and steps we’re taking to minimise the risk of exposure in our local communities. See below information and updates regarding different areas throughout Australia.
Update: 11:30am 11th June 2021
Face masks are mandatory both indoors and outdoors unless an exemption applies.
Zero Contact Delivery
In the interests of protecting the health and safety of our customers and drivers, during the current COVID-19 climate, we may be unable to offer installation of products. If in doubt, please check with your local store for specific details. We are pleased to offer zero contact delivery where products can and will be delivered to your front door/garage. Any old products to be removed need to be ready for collection out the front of the property at the time of delivery.
Zero Contact Store Pick-up
In addition to our existing in-store pick up service, we are now providing a Zero Contact option for when you’d prefer not to enter the store.
Things to remember:
- In-store pick up is still available for online orders, and you can collect your order inside the store.
- Zero Contact Store Pick-up is available for customers who prefer not to enter the store to collect their order.
Steps for Zero Contact Store Pick-up:
1. Follow the normal in-store pick-up process.
2. We’ll send you an email when your order is ready for collection.
3. Once you arrive at the store, please remain in your car and ensure you have the following information on hand before calling the store:
- Order number (this can be found on your Order Confirmation).
- Photo ID matching the name of the person who placed the order.
- Car registration number and car description.
4. Once you have this information ready, please call the store and speak to a team member to confirm your arrival.
5. A team member will bring your order out to your car. We politely request that to help our team safely transfer your order to your car, you open and close the boot physically or remotely for them.